Resolution of the Anti-imperialist Camp Assisi 2003
Repeal the Indian "Anti-terror laws" directed against the people
1. Repeal of the POTO (Prevention of Terrorism Ordinance) and all such black laws.
2. Release of all political prisoners languishing in Indian jails, e.g. political activists in Andhra Pradesh and Bihar of the revolutionary peasant movement as well as political activists fighting for the independence of Jammu and Kashmir.
3. Lift the ban on the People´s War Group and the Maoist Communist Center.
4. For the punishment of all the political criminals responsible for launching the Godra riots and killing thousands of Muslims as well as those responsible for the brutal killing of hundreds of Muslims in the aftermath of the 1992-93 Babri Masjid communal riots. Also for the punishment of the guilty policemen responsible for killing political activists in false encounters, particularly in Andhra Pradesh and Bihar.
5. For the cancellation of all foreign debt, opposition to the GATT, and for complete opposition to India being apart of the WTO.
6. Oppose state repression on the movement of the working class and peasantry. These include opposing the brutal state sponsored landlord caste Ranbir Ena armies in Bihar responsible for caste massacres. Also for opposing the massive onslaught of the West Begal CPM government on the revolutionary democratic peasant activists sympathetic to the Marxist Leninist Groups. Oppose state repression on the Kashmiri people.